[uae] Re: installing howto.

  • From: Amir Ansari <fractallyte@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:18:05 +0000

Hey, that is an EXCELLENT tutorial! Is it posted or linked-to on any of the Amiga lists, such as amiga.org or amigaworld.net?

The problems i have are:
Serial. I know this isn't working (yet) but i want to use a drawing tablet with Photogenics and Arteffect as i did with AmigaXL. I have been busy today and yesterday trying to get it to work with linux but the little information i could find doesn't seem to work with newer versions of x.org. Does anyone here use one and if it works under linux does/should it also work in Amiga
with pressure support?

My Wacom Intuos 2 works perfectly under Linux, pressure support and everything else. I haven't tried it with UAE, however.

Unfortunately, it was set up on a previous computer - and I'm using a Mac at the moment... Just thought to mention that it DOES work fine in Linux.

Amir