[uae] Re: i18n?

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:51:04 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 30. September 2004 01:19 schrieb SukkoPera:
> hi rich,
> what about internationalization in e-uae? i'd like to translate the gui
> - at least - to italian, so i was wondering if you're thinking about
> implementing gettext support. even though i guess it's not one of the
> priorities, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Hello,

I would do a german translation!

But I think a new release should have priority now.

Well once I know how, well once I have seen how gettext is to be
implemented, I think I could internationalize the whole GUI, so that Rich
won't have to do it. But it might take a good while since I will move to
another city soon and start a new job.

Regards,