[uae] Re: e-uae tester needed..

  • From: Mustafa TUFAN <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:43:40 +0300

so running the "src/uae" does not bring GUI ? i'd like to see your config.log :)

you can always try --enable-gccopt, it tries to get best of your hardware.
e-uae compiles and works fine on my eeepc 900 (i installed eeeubuntu)

-mustafa.

Alex Atkin wrote:
I can confirm it compiled fine for me on Mandriva 2008 Spring 64bit.

What I can't figure though is how to get a GUI. The stock E-UAE I have installed the GUI opens as soon as I load UAE, this version however it doesn't. Is there something special to get a GUI?

I didn't try --enable-gccopt as its a fairly fast CPU I am using. Would be interesting for if/when I get an EEE PC though or if I compiled for my tablet PC which is only 900Mhz (but I can't get Linux to work comfortably on that so far and only WinUAE seems to have the tablet PC mouse hack).

Alex.