[uae] Re: e-uae tester needed..

  • From: Alex Atkin <alexatkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 04:15:03 +0100

I can confirm it compiled fine for me on Mandriva 2008 Spring 64bit.

What I can't figure though is how to get a GUI.  The stock E-UAE I have
installed the GUI opens as soon as I load UAE, this version however it
doesn't.  Is there something special to get a GUI?

I didn't try --enable-gccopt as its a fairly fast CPU I am using.  Would be
interesting for if/when I get an EEE PC though or if I compiled for my tablet
PC which is only 900Mhz (but I can't get Linux to work comfortably on that so
far and only WinUAE seems to have the tablet PC mouse hack).

Alex.