[uae] Re: e-uae runngin on DirectFB at last!

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:40:56 +0200

Also not the original poster, but I have both the ppc and the intel mac mini
here in the office.

The intel reports Intel 950, and the ppc reports ATI Radeon 9200.

I believe those are the ONLY 2 models standard.  Mind you, I know someone who
has a Matrox dual-output thing attached... so yeah it's possible to obviate
from those two, but.

Anyway this probably just addresses the original question more - "of the two
chipsets, which do you have" (:  If it's a ppc, it's a safe bet it's ATI, and
if it's intel, it's a safe bet it's intel.