[uae] Re: e-uae and scsi libs

  • From: Jonathan Heaney <jonathan.heaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:44:26 +0000

Hi Richard

I did apply a fix in CVS for the libscg detection by the config script from Kars de Jong (thanks Kars!). It may address your problem.

Looks like that fix did the trick. SCSI stuff gets detected fine again. And the other problem with the documentation is obviously gone as well. Top man.

Oh and an alsa driver too - nice one. Although given it's brand spanking, going with OSS works best here at the minute.

Having just said that, I'm testing a few different build options here, and the intro to Flashback is producing some very odd squelchy sound effects. I'll investigate further.

Cheers

Jonathan