[uae] Re: crash using F11+F1 to insert disk in fullscreen

  • From: Rich Eaton <rich.e@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:09:21 +0100

Just to put minds at rest - it does crash under aforementioned circumstances when launched from the terminal or hi-toro

On 8 Jun 2006, at 19:41, Daniel Pimley wrote:

On 8 Jun 2006, at 04:16, Richard Drummond wrote:

Just curious: does it make any difference if your run E-UAE from a terminal
rather than via Hi-Toro?

Argh! Don't perpetuate the myth! ;)

I already get emails from people that begin with "I updated to the latest version of Hi-Toro but E-UAE still [insert your favourite bug report here]"

When you launch E-UAE from Hi-Toro it simply invokes it from the terminal if it detects a Unix application or instructs the Finder to launch it if it's the Cocoa application (I ask the Finder for the filetype and if it's "APPL" then it's a Cocoa application). I suppose I should never say never, but I doubt that Hi-Toro can do anything that causes E-UAE to crash.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley