[uae] Re: compiling 8.29-WIP2 source code OS X

  • From: "Demon Hell" <demonhell_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:22:21 +0000

> After a bit of googling, several forums mentioned similar problems with
> libSDL and the latest version of QuickTime.

Why would the version of QuickTime make any difference? Can you provide me
with some more specific info?

DOH!, I remember now...
It was a problem I had trying to compile the (then)latest libSDL sources that conflicted with
QuickTime 7.0.4
There were symbols in the QuickTime libs that are only in OSX 10.4 +, so it wouldn't link when
I compiled on 10.3.9. IIRC, QT 7.0.1 was built using Panther so it doesn't have this problem.

Apologies for typing out of the wrong orifice...nothing to do with compiling EUAE itself.

Oops, must remember to send you some stuff I did with uaelib.c and sdlgfx.c, I managed to sort out the windowed/fullscreen/send to dock from the Amiga side,Just can't remember why I thought it'd be a good idea :(

Jeff