[uae] Re: "Xlib: unexpected async reply" when UAE quit

  • From: Jens <der_nexus@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:14:04 +0200

Am 01.04.2004 um 13:07 schrieb JusTiCe8:

Hi everyone, it's my first post on this list,

first, thanks for give us uae back on Linux ;).
Then, there is a X11 issue in UAE (sdl and x11) when exiting, I get this message "Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x4ae8)!" and I have to kill window by hand. Looking on internet shows this error is generated when X11 receive an unwanted reply.
As I haven't a good knowledge on X debugging, I don't know how to get more information about this issue. But I see in debugging output that the "Exiting" statement is not displayed, so maybe something happen in gtk_gui_thread function.

Step to reproduce : launch UAE, then click on quit button.
Sometime it's not happened with this, and just run emulation then quit is enough.

Regards,

JusTiCe8.

There is the same error for me under "Fink"

greets