[uae] "Xlib: unexpected async reply" when UAE quit

  • From: JusTiCe8 <justice8@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:07:27 +0200

Hi everyone, it's my first post on this list,

first, thanks for give us uae back on Linux ;).
Then, there is a X11 issue in UAE (sdl and x11) when exiting, I get this message "Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x4ae8)!" and I have to kill window by hand. Looking on internet shows this error is generated when X11 receive an unwanted reply.
As I haven't a good knowledge on X debugging, I don't know how to get more information about this issue. But I see in debugging output that the "Exiting" statement is not displayed, so maybe something happen in gtk_gui_thread function.

Step to reproduce : launch UAE, then click on quit button.
Sometime it's not happened with this, and just run emulation then quit is enough.

Regards,

JusTiCe8.