[uae] Re: Will there be a upcoming E-UAE release?

  • From: Hannes <mr_creosote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:47:35 +0100

Hi!

> what do you need that UAE or E-UAE don't already have?

I just have one wish-list-item, and that's output scaling. Playing
games in a windowed resolution of 640x512  is kind of inconvenient,
because it's tiny on today's common monitors. I don't want or need any
of those fancy filters which seem to be included everywhere these days,
just a simple factor with which every pixel's width and height should
be multiplied.

Other than that, I agree everything is already in there.

Hannes
P.S. If that's already possible - I'm willing to learn, so feel free to
point the way out ;)