[uae] WIP4 was rather buggy...

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:23:48 -0400

Hi All

As it turns out, I rather messed up a few things with WIP4 (the interrupt
handling is screwed up, for instance), so I plan to do a new release with bug
fixes ASAP. This'll include fixes for interrupt handling, the action replay
problem, a couple more of Mustafa's patches, etc.

I still need to look at and fix Hubert's hard disk problem in OS4.0 and
Daniel's problem with saved states.

If there are any other bugs you want to report or remind me about, now would
be a good time! Likewise, any small patches you want to contribute, then fire
them at me now.

Richard Drummond

Web:  http://www.rcdrummond.net/
Mail: mailto:evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx