[uae] Re: Using CD with E-UAE on OS X

  • From: Freddie PM <gotti_385@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:52:51 +0100

thanks a lot for the answer, I have modified the cd0 with uaescsi.device, and
the default.uaerc as you wrote,but I can't still see the cd mounted on the
workbench :-(
In which way can I choose to use cachecdfs instead of any other ?

> From: tpassow@xxxxxx
> To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:04:25 +0100
> Subject: [uae] Re: Using CD with E-UAE on OS X
>
> Hello Freddie
>
> On 18.01.09, you wrote:
>

> > Hi,I read often this useful mailing list on the great e-uae,but maybe I've
> > lost any useful tips to configure and use the CD in the emulator. How can I
> > configure the internal CD of the iMac to be recognized by e-uae ? I've tried
> > to configure in the Amiga OS the CD0 using device=atapi.device and unit=0 ,
> > but of course..nothing happens.Thanks for any helping answer..
> >

> Change device in CD0 to "uaescsi.device". On my system, CD (and DVD)
> works only with CacheCDFS not with other file systems (don't ask me why).
>
> In your uae-config (default.uaerc) should be:
> scsi=true
> scsi_device=IODVDServices/0 (if you have a DVD drive)
> scsi_device=IOCDServices/0 (if you have a CD drive)
>
> Bye
>
> Thorsten
> --
> Thorsten Passow
> tpassow@xxxxxx

25 GB di spazio online per archiviare i tuoi file. Gratis!
http://skydrive.live.com/?showunauth=1