[uae] Re: UI status?

  • From: Ivo Couckuyt <iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:51:44 +0200

Dexter Filmore wrote:
On Friday 28 September 2007 17:37:20 Ivo Couckuyt wrote:
Dexter Filmore wrote:
Just compiled wip4, works ok but still I can't save a config per program.
this and the gtk2 dialogs are currently my main concerns.
I remember someone started working on a qt gui once - what became of
that?
qt gui is usable, but not much more than that (in fact most basic
options work). I got a bit discouraged due to the lack of feedback (and
i had some other work to do) so i set it on hold.

Might start it again, but not in the near future (as in coming 2 weeks)
as i just start as a phd. Anybody else is welcome to continue/add patchs
if they want. Code should be somewhere on the list i think.

kind regards,
Ivo Coucukuyt

Where I can I find the current src?

try:
svn co https://svn.ilmc.eu/euae/trunk euae

configure with --enable-ui if qt is installed it should built with qt, otherwise gtk. I'm not going to summarize everything i think should be rearranged, refactored, added, etc...
just view this version as a prototype.

kind regards,
Ivo Cocukuyt