[uae] Re: UI status?

  • From: Ivo Couckuyt <iv0co@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:37:20 +0200

Dexter Filmore wrote:
Just compiled wip4, works ok but still I can't save a config per program. this and the gtk2 dialogs are currently my main concerns.
I remember someone started working on a qt gui once - what became of that?
qt gui is usable, but not much more than that (in fact most basic options work). I got a bit discouraged due to the lack of feedback (and i had some other work to do) so i set it on hold.

Might start it again, but not in the near future (as in coming 2 weeks) as i just start as a phd. Anybody else is welcome to continue/add patchs if they want. Code should be somewhere on the list i think.

kind regards,
Ivo Coucukuyt