[uae] Re: Tool to create E-UAE

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:10:29 +0200

Am 11.09.2006 um 14:59 schrieb Sebastian Sparrer:

Hallo Jens!

Am 11.09.2006 um 08:21 schrieb Jens Weichert:

Well, that's cool - but it is basically the same thing as if I'd download the "Installationspaket" from your site? Isn't it?

No, in the Installationspaket are only binarys. This tools is to create a binary from the source code

Yes, that's understood. But the Installationspaket is the same binary version (made from the same actual source code)?

Yes.

See, I don't want to compile it myself. I'd like an installer that takes care of all this and after that I am ready to run.

Than use the Installationspaket.

Viele Grüße

Sebastian