[uae] State restore still not working

  • From: Antonio Marcos López Alonso <alopez_alonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:43:23 +0100

Hi Rich,

Thanks a lot for your modifications to the hotkeys_common.h file. Still there are some issues with state save/restore:

1) Now the F12+<n> combination works properly except for the fact that it loads instead of saving. I fixed it just replacing INPUTEVENT_SPC_STATERESTORE with INPUTEVENT_SPC_STATESAVE.

2) F12+RShift+<n> does nothing. It seems this also happens to any three hotkeys combination. I was not able to fix this but if you give me some clues I'll try to work on it (you see I'm not such a C hacker! ;-) ).

Thanks again,
Antonio

Descubre la descarga digital con MSN Music. Más de un millón de canciones. http://music.msn.es/