[uae] Re: Source code snapshot - bsdsocket problems

  • From: Stephen Anthony <stephena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:14:14 -0230

On September 9, 2004 07:58 pm, Karl Dietrich Bamler wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 9. September 2004 22:52 schrieb Richard Drummond:
> > Hi kadi
> >
> > On Thursday 09 September 2004 01:39 pm, Karl Dietrich Bamler wrote:
> > > Finally i noticed that there are some hopefully usefull
> > > shelloutputs.
> >
> > What were network apps were you running when you got this output?
>
> Just IBrowse on pages with heavy graphics.

I've found that using IBrowse causes more frequent crashes than any
other browser.  Using AWeb on the same pages tends to make the crashes
happen less often, but they eventually happen there as well.  It's a
very difficult thing to reproduce.

Maybe IBrowse is stressing some different parts of the networking code??

Steve