[uae] Re: Source code snapshot

  • From: Giulio Canevari <giuliogiuseppe.canevari01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:36:01 +0200

Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi Lem

On Thursday 09 September 2004 08:32 am, Lem wrote:

There's a few minor UI tweaks which I believe need to be implemented
before you release another version. Here's what my configuration tabs
for JIT and Graphics look like:

Right. I'll fix those.

Martin Garton sent me some GUI patches a while back which cleaned up the GUI a little. I've merged some of them, but not all. That's why I hadn't got around to doing anything about these sliders yet. I'll do a quick fix for now.

There is such a problem also in framerate, but with keyboard ( arrows, page up & down, home & and ) it' still possible to use both the jit and the framerate sliders.

Another problem i have just discovered is that if you select a floppy with the gui or with -s floppy0= , and you want to insert another floppy ( for example the disk 2 ) in df1, the path is not remembered.

Bye,
--
Giulio Canevari