[uae] Re: Source code snapshot

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:38:02 -0500

Hi Mr Creosote

On Friday 10 September 2004 03:14 pm, Mr Creosote wrote:
> I did all this, but it didn't change anything. The configure script
> won't find capsimage.h.

Pass the options --with-caps and --with-caps-prefix=<path> to the configure
script, where <path> is the absolute path to where you unpacked the CAPS
headers. Don't include the "include" bit of the path. For example, you need
something like:

--with-caps-prefix=/home/evilrich/ipfdevlib_linux

Alternatively, install the CAPS headers in your system include path somewhere.
You don't need the --with-caps-prefix option then.

> In any case, manually changing caps.c is hardly
> a very usable way.

Yes. I'll fix that.