[uae] Re: Source code snapshot

  • From: Giorgio Moscardi <useless@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:02:07 +0200

Alle 16:45, venerdì 10 settembre 2004, Richard Drummond ha scritto:
> > because the standard cdrecord (cdrtools) slackware package does *NOT*
> > include libscg, i had to rebuild it (which has really been a pain in the
> > ass),
>
> Tell me about it. ;-) Debian doesn't have it either. I've been meaning to
> build a Debian package for libscg for ages...
well, the slackbuild script for the cdrtools package removed the lib and
headers before making the package, so i just commented that line, and i added
some extra libs (the ones that install_libscg prolly copies in the uae source
tree, i just installed them in /usr/include and they seem to work fine). if
you remove the filename from the url you'll get to a dir where you can see
the slackbuild yourself.

> > so you might need this package as well:
> > http://sukkonet.cjb.net/~sukko/slackware/slackbuild/cdrtools/cdrtools-2.0
> >1- i486-1suk.tgz
>
> You only need libscg to build UAE. It a static link library - it gets
> linked at compile time not run-time.
oh, ok then: if anybody wants to rebuild uae (the slackbuild i used is
included in the package), get this file, otherwise leave it there :).

thanks for the great work, rich! i've playing lotus esprit turbo challenge at
full fps with 16 bit stereo sound till now :).
--
Giorgio
------------ Slackware GNU/Linux 10.0 user -------------