[uae] Re: Some Progress With the Cocoa GUI

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:37:24 +0100

On 14 Apr 2005, at 13:16, Steven Saunders wrote:

To Daniel Pimley: It would be great if Hi-Toro worked with this
version, if you're willing to add support. I haven't done much
AppleScript before, but the following script seems to work as a way
of launching this version with a config file:

tell application "Finder"
    open "Macintosh HD:Path:To:ConfigFile.uaerc" using "Macintosh
HD:Path:to:EUAE"
end tell

Yep, that works fine. There's a new version (0.2.7) for download. It's got a switch in the preferences enabling support for your Cocoa version. It's a bit of a fudge at the moment but it works. I also added some process checking to see if uae is already running (OK button is disabled while uae is running).

Good work, keep it coming!

Regards,
Daniel Pimley