[uae] Re: Snapshot 20070313

  • From: weasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:10:05 +0100

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 07:12, Richard Drummond wrote:
> Hi All
>
> New snapshot:
> http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20070313/
>
> Not much time to talk right now, but this one should be fairly decent.
> Please test, 'cos I want to do a new public release really soon.

Done a quick test just now.
The mouse pointer works perfectly in windowed mode.
In full screen mode the pointer jumps away when switching screens with the
screen gadget (upper right corner of screen).
Didnt notice it before but it also happens with the previous test release ,
not in the WIP3 release.
This happens in 1280x1024 and 1078x768 screen mode.