[uae] Snapshot 20070227

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:19:46 -0500

Hi All

New snapshot:
http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20070223/

I'm trying a new method of adaptive system-friendling frame-waiting (this is
what happens when you have cpu_speed=real and E-UAE waits each frame after
the CPU emulation has done the amount of work that an A500 would do per
frame). It works a lot better on Linux where the latency of doing a sleep can
vary greatly. Anyway, let me know how it works for you.

Also new is 'sinc' audio interpolation by Antti Lankila.

Finally, E-UAE should build on Solaris/x86 now (including the JIT and the
bsdsocket emulation). You'll need gmake (i.e., GNU make - not the standard
Solaris make) and probably GCC too (I haven't tested with the Sun compiler).

I've uploaded binaries for Linux/x86, Linux/AMD64 and OS X/PPC. Linux/PPC and
OS4.0 binaries to follow shortly...

The OS X build doesn't have SCSI emulation compiled in. It also has a problem
when started from the Finder - when you quit, it'll open the 'load config'
dialog again. Just hit cancel. I'll fix these problems soon...