[uae] Re: Screenmodes on OS X

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:15:41 -0500

Hi Jens

On Thursday 02 December 2004 12:06 pm, Jens Weichert wrote:
> Why I can't use all my OS X Screenmodes with E-UAE? This problem is
> since the first version of your port of UAE.

Yep. It's one of those things that's been on the to-do list forever.

It doesn't use the screenmodes you have available. It has a set of fixed
screenmodes which it tries to find the best match for.

After 0.8.27 is called "final" (next couple of days), I'm working on
re-writing the graphics drivers. And this is one thing to fix.

Cheers,
Rich