[uae] Screenmodes on OS X

  • From: Jens Weichert <der_nexus@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:06:41 +0100

Hi Rich!

Why I can't use all my OS X Screenmodes with E-UAE? This problem is since the first version of your port of UAE.

I don't know, if anyone else has this problem with widescreen displays (linux, osx, x86, ppc) the special widescreen modes are not available for the emulation.

The maximum I can use in the emulation is 1024x768
The maximum possible on my mac is 1280x854

Is this a problem with E-UAE, the picasso emulation or SDL?

By default, Mac OS X runs in 1280x854 on my mac...

greets Jens