[uae] Re: Saved State

  • From: Giulio Canevari <giuliogiuseppe.canevari01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:53:57 +0100

Richard Drummond ha scritto:
> Hi Jens
>
> On Saturday 06 March 2004 03:06 am, you wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to save the current UAE state? The buttons exists in the
>>GUI, but I can't press them.
>

> I disabled this feature in the GUI, because it wasn't working. It probably
> wouldn't take much effort to get it working, though. Anybody else desperately
> what support for snapshotting the emulator state? I didn't consider it a high
> priority, but I'll have a look at it, if there's sufficient user interest.

Imo snapshots are useful only if you are playing games that are caps
images ( for example i have contributed a game with an annoying wheel
protection ) to skip the protection autentication.

Low priority, but imo still more interesting that the floppy drive sound
if you have ever planned to implement it.

Bye,
--
Giulio Canevari