[uae] Save state not clear for me

  • From: Antonio Marcos López Alonso <alopez_alonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:46:22 +0100

Hi Rich:

I'm having some doubts about how to save state in e-uae:

1) First of all, I edited my .uaerc file and found the "unix.savestate_path" parameter. Is this supposed to be the directory in which I'm intending to save the state files?

2) The "statefile" parameter should be equal to the full name of the state file (i.e. foo.uss) or just the basename (i.e. foo)? And should it contain the full path to this state file?

3) Should this "foo.uss" be automagically created when pressing F12+0 (keypad)?

4) Is there any other parameter I should include in the .uaerc in order to have the "save state" working?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Antonio

Descarga gratis la Barra de Herramientas de MSN http://www.msn.es/usuario/busqueda/barra?XAPID=2031&DI=1055&SU=http%3A//www.hotmail.com&HL=LINKTAG1OPENINGTEXT_MSNBH