[uae] Re: Raw key mapping

  • From: Fabio Venturi <dalamenona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:19:06 +0200

Hello,
sorry for the long delay, I've compiled e-uae using:
./configure --with-x

Devel headers for XKB extension are installed,
[...]
configure:18509: checking whether to compile XKB extension support
configure:18549: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -DUSE_DGA_EXTENSION
-DUSE_VIDMODE_EXTENSION  -I/usr/include  -L/usr/lib c
onftest.c  -lz  -ldl -lxkbfile >&5
configure:18555: $? = 0
configure:18561: result: yes
[...]

Configuring, compiling and installing went fine
but when I run uae -f ~/uaenew
i get:

E-UAE 0.8.29-WIP4
Build date: Apr 22 2009 15:56:02
UAE is not running as root, DGA extension disabled.
X11GFX: Initialized.
Found 0 joystick(s)
X11GFX: Raw key-mapping disabled.
Opening cfgfile '/home/fabio/.uaerc'...failed
Opening cfgfile '.uaerc'...failed
Opening cfgfile '/home/fabio/uaenew'...okay.
Testing the RDTSC instruction ... done.
TSC frequency: 1400,000000 MHz
X11GFX: Raw key-mapping disabled. Keycodes not supported.

Where can i see which Keycodes I am using?

The content of the configuration file is:

config_description=template
unix.rom_path=~/amiga/kick
unix.floppy_path=~/amiga/adf/
unix.hardfile_path=~/amiga/hardfiles/
unix.savestate_path=~/amiga/states/
use_gui=yes
use_debugger=false
kickstart_rom_file=/home/fabio/amiga/kick/kick13.rom
floppy0=
floppy0type=0
floppy1=
floppy1type=0
floppy2=
floppy2type=0
floppy3=
floppy3type=0
nr_floppies=1
floppy_speed=100
show_leds=true
keyboard_leds=numlock:none,capslock:none,scrolllock:none
x11.map_raw_keys=true
joyport0=mouse
joyport1=kbd1

How I can enable raw key?