[uae] Re: Problems with uae

  • From: Lars Haugseth <lars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 23:48:03 +0100

Dirk Vornheder wrote:

Hi !

After downloading source from cvs and compile it i have

some problems to get uae working.

If i start uae and do some configuration i click on pause button but i only

the following start messages:

[...]

The program 'UAE' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 51 error_code 2 request_code 147 minor_code 3)

I posted here the other day about the exact same problem, also under SuSE 10.0. What I did to get it working was to edit ~/.uaerc and set x11.use_mitshm=false in there. No problems after that, though this probably have a negative effect on the graphics speed, so if anyone finds a way to get it working in SuSE 10.0 with shared memory turned on, please let us know.

Regards,
--
Lars Haugseth