[uae] Preventing the GUI window from popping up after closing the e-uae game window

  • From: Gary <gdanko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have e-uae built on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit. I can launch a game with something
like:

uae -f /path/to/uaerc -r /path/to/rom -s floppy0=/path/to/adf

I have in the uaerc file the switch to disable the GUI. The game comes up in a
window, I play it, have fun, etc. When I am finished with my game and close it
out, the GTK configuration GUI comes up.

I'd like to build a version of e-uae that inhibits this behavior. I'm sure it's
as simple as looking through the source and finding the routine that handles
the closing of that window. I am sure a call to open the GUI is in there
somewhere... but where? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!