[uae] Re: Pointer trails again (was Fwd: Observations)

  • From: "Keith G. Robertson-Turner" <uae-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:00:31 +0000

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 02:20, Richard Drummond wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Just received this email, which I'm forwarding here because it may shed some
> light on Keith and Montag's pointer trail problems . . .
>
> Guys, can you try out the fixed rtg.library from the WinUAE binary package
> and
> report back as to whether this makes a difference or not?

Just tried the WinUAE release of rtg.library v40.3992.

Nothing bad has happened, also the "invisible pointer in fullscreen
mode" problem, doesn't happen here.

I'll test this for a while, and let you all know.

BTW - maybe someone could clear this up for me, who (if anyone) is
currently developing P96?

Alexander Kneer? Toni Wilen? Hyperion? Cloanto? Amiga?

Different versions and patches keep popping up all over, from all
different places. Is it simply the case that many people got the SDK but
are only using it internally, rather than backporting to the main
distribution?

--
Regards,

K.