[uae] Re: Pinball Fantasies highscore

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:09:12 -0400

Hi Marianne

On Monday 29 August 2005 11:36 am, Marianne Pedersen wrote:
> I have a problem with E-UAE and Pinball Fantasies. When I make a highscore
> it won't save it. I have tryed to "Save state", but it won't help. Some
> guys said i should try to "remove the write protection bit (if set)". But,
> in my "Pinball Fantasies Directory" there is only the Pinball
> Fantasies-.adf-files, and of course the "save state-files".

Make sure the Pinball Fantasies ADF files have write permission.

The write flag on an ADF file is equivalent to the write-protect tab on a real
floppy disk. If the file is writeable, the floppy disk represented by the ADF
is not write-protected; if the file isn't writeable, the floppy is
write-protected.

Saving state isn't yet supported in E-UAE.