[uae] Re: OS X preferences editor updated

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:43:51 +0100

Am 31.01.2005 um 22:41 schrieb Daniel Pimley:

Hello,
Hi-Toro 0.2.2 (OS X preferences editor for E-UAE) is now available, with lots of fixes and new features. I think this one actually works first time! I even tested it before release :) Here are the important changes:

Configuration templates for A500, A600, A1200, A4000.
“Open...” “Save” and “Save As...” buttons added to configuration drawer.
Online configuration help (access from the Help menu).
Amiga disk file and hard file creation tools.
Rewrote application launch handlers to prevent occasional crashes.
New option for the user to disable loading the default configuration file.
Many small bugs and incompatibilities in configuration options fixed.

Your app will better and better. Is it possible, to implement a tab wich list my configs? The config path must choose by preferences... This will be a very good thing to do...

Download from: http://www.pimley.net/microdesign/ http://www.pimley.net/microdesign/downloads/Hi-Toro.sit

Regards,
Daniel Pimley