[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor updated (Universal Binary)

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:52:13 +0100

On 4 Jun 2006, at 21:39, Jens Weichert wrote:

Hi Daniel!

I've found a bug since 0.4.2. If I choose "Browse..." nothing of my configs are found. I've choose the right path, but I've a space in the volume name. Could this be the bug?

Spaces in the path are no problem. The only way I can reproduce this bug is to remove read access from my configuration files or the containing folder in the Finder.

Any configuration made by Hi-Toro, or any file with a .uaerc or .uae extension should be listed in the browser, but I ask the Finder to provide this information about the files. Maybe the Finder is the cause of the problem. Restart your Mac, copy some config files into your home folder, make sure you have read access to them and then see if they are listed in the browser.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley