[uae] Re: New snapshot or source code

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:20:31 -0500

Hi Jens

On Jan 30, 2008, at 2:16 AM, Jens Weichert wrote:

First, I tried with "-F /path" and second I tried without this CFLAG

Did you listen to what I said in the last mail? ;-)

Okay. This is from the original config.log you posted here:

configure:2846: checking for C compiler default output file name
configure:2873: gcc   -F /Library/Frameworks conftest.c  >&5
ld: in /Library/Frameworks, can't map file, errno=22

That problem is caused by having a space between '-F' and '/Library/ Frameworks'. There should be no space.

And, as I said earlier, adding '-F/Library/Frameworks' as a linker option is pointless, because this folder is already in the standard linker path for frameworks.