[uae] Re: New WinUAE

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:11:20 +0200

Hi Ivo

Am 14.05.2007 um 15:15 schrieb Ivo Couckuyt:

Hi,

haha, i must be missing something then

i'm talking about, E-UAE-0.8.29-WIP4. perhaps it has been added to cvs/svn ?
as i can't seem to select an hdf in the add harddisk dialog

or are you talking about winuae ? then you're right of course...

No, I don't know, if the GTK GUI support this, but you can add the lines in a text editor to the config file.

I use Hi-Toro for Mac OS X and all features are supported by this Software
*
*kind regards,
Ivo Couckuyt*
*
Jens Weichert wrote:
Hi Ivo,

Am 14.05.2007 um 13:39 schrieb Ivo Couckuyt:

Hi,

I must i really like e-uae already as it is now. supporting most important aspects (and speed i good)

primarily waiting for
- hdf support
is already, since years, implemented

- extending of the gui to support all options that are already ported/implemented. is fullscreen supported or not ?

yes, also for years

perhaps i can contribute a bit in these two points, but still getting familiar with the code

kind regards,
Ivo Couckuyt

greets

Jens Weichert wrote:
Hi Richard!

I've tried the new WinUAE 1.4.2 and are very happy to see so much new features in this release. I mean the Chipset Extras for special Hosts (i.e. A600/A1200 IDE) Also the new 68030 Emulation and the completed 68060 emulation is very interesting.

I know, the summer is near and the work on E-UAE is not you primary job, but can you say when you will merge the E-UAE tree with WinUAE and give us this new features in E-UAE? Do you plan to implement much of this?

greets
Jens