[uae] New Helper Application for Mac OS X

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:35:49 +0200

Hi All Mac Users!

I plan a new helper application for E-UAE that let you choose between 3 Amiga Models. First, the Amiga 500, second, the Amiga 1200 and last but not least, the Amiga CD32. The purpose of this app is, that gamers have a easy way to play there old Amiga games without fully configure E-UAE.

You must simply choose a Amiga Model and insert a disk.

Please note: I'll be with this app on the real Amigas as near as possible. Therefore only the original ROMs are supported. This means, The 1.2 and 1.3 ROMs of the Amiga 500, the 3.0 and 3.1 ROMs of the Amiga 1200 and the 3.1 and the extended ROM of the CD32 will work.

Please tell me if anyone needs such a tool

PS: Daniel, this will be no replace for Hi-Toro ;-)

greets
Jens