[uae] MacOSX Intel supports JIT?

  • From: Anders Hasselqvist <hassel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:26:53 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I just tried the CVS version of E-UAE on my MacBook Pro.
When I compile without JIT enabled everything seems to work
ok (although a bit slow). However when I enable JIT it crashes
during the startup procedure. If I disable the harddrive it
starts to the Kickstart screen (Floppy screen).

The last output I see in my terminal is:
JIT: Building compiler function table.
JIT: Supposedly 42346 compileable opcodes.
JIT: Allocated 1024 KB translation cache.
SDL sound driver found and configured for 16 bits at 44100 Hz, buffer is 100 ms (17640 bytes).
reset at 0
PAL mode, 50Hz (h=227 v=312)
chipmem cleared
framewait overflow
SERIAL: period=372, baud=9600, hsyncs=16 PC=f8018a

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0x2e0b5ffc
0x17362860 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x17362860 in ?? ()

I tried checking the backtrace to see where the crash is but it seems like the stack is trashed.

Is JIT supported on MacOSX Intel?
I tried debugging but I'm not so familiar with the UAE source yet.

My  config looks like this:
config_description=
config_info=
unix.rom_path=
unix.floppy_path=
unix.hardfile_path=
kickstart_rom_file=/Users/nevil/amiga/kick.rom
kickstart_key_file=
kickstart_ext_rom_file=
cart_file=
kickshifter=false
chipmem_size=4
fastmem_size=8
bogomem_size=0
z3mem_size=64
gfxcard_size=32
log_illegal_mem=false
cpu_type=68020/68881
cpu_24bit_addressing=false
cpu_compatible=false
cpu_cycle_exact=false
cpu_speed=real
cachesize=1024
comp_nf=false
compforcesettings=false
comp_trustword=indirect
comp_trustbyte=indirect
comp_trustlong=indirect
chipset=aga
ntsc=false
immediate_blits=false
collision_level=none
gfx_width=800
gfx_height=600
gfx_width_fullscreen=800
gfx_height_fullscreen=600
gfx_width_windowed=640
gfx_height_windowed=480
gfx_linemode=double
gfx_center_horizontal=none
gfx_center_vertical=none
gfx_fullscreen_amiga=false
gfx_fullscreen_picasso=false
gfx_lores=false
show_leds=false
gfx_correct_aspect=false
gfx_framerate=1
sound_output=normal
sound_channels=stereo
sound_interpol=none
sound_bits=16
sound_frequency=44100
sound_max_buff=8192
floppy0type=0
floppy1type=-1
floppy2type=-1
floppy3type=-1
floppy0=
floppy1=
floppy2=
floppy3=
floppy_speed=100
filesystem2=rw,DH0:Untitled:/Users/nevil/amiga/Harddrives/dh0,-10
kbd_lang=us
joyport0=mouse
joyport1=kbd1
sdl.map_raw_keys=false