[uae] Re: MacIntel actual status

  • From: Giancarlo Erra <giancarloerra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:36:34 +0200

Hi Daniel,

thanks for suggestion. I downloaded and tried the Intel binary, with my
original configuration
and also tweaking a bit more with Intel related switches..anyway performances
are really
worse than on PPC and maybe even than WinUae played on the virtualized Windows
XP,
in particular about audio.

Is there some known issue with Intel? There's a configuration you send to me I
can try?
I think it's just odd having so poor performance on so powerful processors...

--

NOSOUND

http://www.nosound.net
( Nosound official website / shop / downloads / info / reviews )
http://www.lightdark.net
( Nosound - Lightdark, new album promotional website )
http://www.myspace.com/nosoundnet
( myspace page with exclusive previews, pictures and news )

... Without music, life would be a mistake. (Nietzsche)