[uae] Linux/SDL keyboard request...

  • From: Amir Ansari <fractallyte@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:14:26 +0000

Hi Rich

Would it be a huge job to get the keyboard fully working in Linux framebuffer/SDL? E-UAE has changed the way I use my PC, but - frustratingly - just this one thing is missing.

I've been able to put together a minimal version of Linux with E-UAE running perfectly in the framebuffer, no X. Out of all the various UAEs - WinUAE, AmigaOSXL (that's UAE with QNX), and the other configurations of E-UAE - it's the neatest, smallest, most efficient setup I can think of.

I wrote an earlier post about the Shift and Caps keys not working properly. I've used dumpkeys to get a list of the console keymappings, if it's of any use...

Amir