[uae] Keycodes of keys that do not work in UAE on my ThinkPad T23

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:56:24 +0200

Hello Rich,

here are those keycodes of the keys I tested that don't work on UAE:

But I cannot type all chars from within the emulation... I cannot type
"t", "f", "h", "b". And for some keys only the right shift key gives me
the alternate meaning, not the left shift key. For example for the "<"
key I get the ">" only when I press the right shift key, when I press
the left shift key I still get the "<".

t = 28 f = 41 h = 43 b = 56 left shift key = 50

right shift key (that works) = 62

Thank you for investigating my strange keyboard problem. When I can do something else help you debugging it, please tell me. I also attach the config file of UAE as bzipped2 file to this e-mail. Hope it gets through to the mailing list, otherwise I e-mail personally.

Regards,
Martin