[uae] Re: Keyboard problems

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 22:47:16 +0200

Richard Drummond schrieb:

Hi Martin

On Friday 09 July 2004 02:49 pm, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

after changing kbd_lang=de to

kbd_lang=de

I actually get umlauts and the # sign.

But I cannot type all chars from within the emulation... I cannot type
"t", "f", "h", "b". And for some keys only the right shift key gives me
the alternate meaning, not the left shift key. For example for the "<"
key I get the ">" only when I press the right shift key, when I press
the left shift key I still get the "<".

Try adding this line to your config file (~/.uaerc): sdl.map_raw_keys=true

This will make UAE map raw host keycodes to Amiga keycodes, and will work independently of your keyboard layout.

Hello Rich,

I tried this, but I still get the same results.

Regards,
Martin