[uae] Re: Key problems on OS X

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:36:45 -0500

Hi Fred

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 08:18 am, Richard Drummond wrote:
> For example, from the information you've given me so far, your 'less
> than/greater than' key produces the same scan code as my 'grave' - and vice
> versa. (I'm going to swap these to match your keyboard because it would
> make sense on my keyboard too.)

Hmmmm. Actually, I just re-checked this on a US-layout ADB keyboard. I don't
think swapping these will be a good idea. On the USA keyboard, the grave is
in the top-left of the main block of keys (and as expected produces scan-code
50). Swapping the grave and LT/GT mapping will break USA keyboards.

Just to check - you are using the raw key-mapping (with the option
sdl.map_raw_keys=true in your config file)?