[uae] Re: Key is not send to UAE enviroment

  • From: Jonathan Heaney <jonathan.heaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:45:28 +0100

Hi

The Gentoo ebuild for e-uae won't have any of the recently submitted
patches.  You could try fetching the latest source from cvs and compile
a binary yourself, or as Richard has indicated he will make some new
binaries soon you could try that.

I'm on Gentoo as well here and running e-uae from a cvs compile.  I've
helped David Holm with the Gentoo ebuild in the past so if I get some
time I might sit down and make a modification to pull from cvs
automatigically.

Alternatively, Gentoo has a simple way to deal with source code patches,
so if someone could list the relevant patches since the last source code
release they could be incorporated into the ebuild.  I only keep half an
eye on this list so I'm not au fait with the relevant patches.

Or maybe to supplement the frenzy of Amiga emulation activity over the
past few days, Richard could release a new update ;-)

Jonathan