[uae] Re: Joystick keys

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 03:10:17 -0400

Hi Daniel

On Friday 14 July 2006 02:38, Daniel Pimley wrote:
> I would like to see TGFH *and* WSAD. If it's not possible then I
> think Jens is right, WSAD is a much more common combination these days.

A reason for not including both is that currently all the joystick emulation
key layouts are independent. You can choose one for one port and another for
another port without worrying whether they conflict.

However, TGFH/Left Alt and WSAD/Left Alt both make use of the Left Alt key, so
it would complicate the checking of config options and validation in a config
GUI.