[uae] I wrote the horrible bsdsocket stuff..

  • From: Carl Drougge <uae@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:26:00 +0200

..and I wish someone had told me sooner that people were still using it.
(And also that people were using the latest version, even if it isn't much
different. That one is probably my fault though, because it seems all
information of its existance has fallen off the net..)

(Please don't kill me over how horrible it is, it's pretty much the first
thing I wrote in C..)

Anyway, I'm planning to see if it can be fixed, or maybe, just maybe,
rewrite it. (I don't have much faith in the windows version, last time I
looked at it it was very windows specific indeed. Admittedly this was four
years ago..)