[uae] Re: How are things with uae and a gui?

  • From: CountRaven <chris.countraven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 07:31:52 +0000

Hello all...

I have been ussing it for some months in my Peg2 / MorphOS machine. It
works fine for me thanks also to some advice I have asked for through
this mailing list.
I have even rippe dmy A1200 system files into a virtual hard drive on
Euae, in other words I have cloned my Amiga beeing able to enjoy some
cool WhdLoad Games on my Peg2.

Have not try any Euae GUIs for MorphOs. I wpuld love to just for the
trick if there are any proposals / names / links it would be great. I
guess there are AreXX applications.

best

Chris