[uae] Re: Hi all, OSX E-UAE and testing :)

  • From: Ruben Martínez Manzano <ruben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:49:11 +0100

Hmm. What about a "select your hotkey" right upon the first initialization,
have the user press any key, register the keycode and use that. Plus a menu
option to change it again.

Another possibility is to have UAE take over the keyboard while in fullscreen
mode, and suppress any platform specific key meanings, to be restored when the
user exits.