[uae] Re: Fink on OS X

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:31:39 +0300

Your issue there with fink is the exact same problem I had with darwinports on
osX - SDL installed, but no SDL _framework_.  Since I don't use fink
(Darwinports here) I don't know if there's an appropriate framework package.
There PROBABLY is, as there's one for Darwinports (and the two are similar, one
source, one binaries).  If not, you'll need to figure out how to get the fink
sdl package to install the framework - as it's probably in the sdl package if
it's not a separate package.

After I had the _framework_ in place, compilation just worked.

On Di, 10 Okt 2006, David Lowe wrote:

> Howdy!

[mow]